What do you THINK?
1. The vision of a repaired world is a lofty and a distant one. How can we sustain work in our own small corner of the world and in our own lives without feeling overwhelmed by the greatness of the task?
2. What do you feel is the most important work for you, personally, to help repair the world? What encourages you to do it, and what gets in your way?
3. Have you ever felt that you “partnered with God”? When? How did it feel?
What do you SEE?
1. Describe the colors, layout, and atmosphere of this poster. How do they reflect the quote?
2. What do you think each of the elements in the sky could represent?
3. What does the style of buildings suggest to you? What is their relationship to the objects at the top?
Copyright© 2015 Harold Grinspoon Foundation
Please use this guide creatively in your programs. We’d also love to see what you’re doing and share it with others, so please post on our website using the Share button in The Exchange.